- I don’t remember how I started being bullied- all I remember was that I was called fat, ugly, a guy, and nicknamed “moley” for the mole I have on my face.
- Things start getting progressively worse, people would shove me into lockers and continue with calling me “moley.”
- No one stands up for me…teachers ignore the kids picking on me. I tell no one in my family of my issues at school.
- Things get even worse… I have a cell phone now, so I begin to receive anonymous phone calls- being called a loser, ugly, fat, and “moley” again.
- I tried standing up for myself a few times- I was just laughed at and made fun of more. Still, no one tries to stand up for me.
- The worst is here… I get a “formspring” and receive extrememly nasty comments about my looks, personality, weight, etc.
- I keep receiving blocked calls that make fun of me.
- In the lunchroom while the teachers shut off the lights (to try and get the kids to be quiet) people would throw things at me and call me names.
- I attempt to change my phone number…the kids find my number and begin “prank-calling” me daily again.
- I hear a guidance counselor making fun of what I said to her.
- I had fallouts with many of my friends…I had no one to talk to.
- My boyfriend broke up with me after dating for awhile. He also began calling me fat, ugly, pathetic, and even told me I should commit suicide a few times.
- I attempt to change my number- I am still getting the blocked calls.
- I am failing many classes in school.
- I skip school as often as I can.
- All I want to do is sleep and cry- I have no appetite and begin to lose desire to live.
- I start seeing a psychologist- I am diagnosed with severe depression and prescribed to an anti-depressant.
- The name calling still doesn’t stop.
- I turn to cutting myself as a way to express my emotions.
- The phone calls are getting worse- we get the police involved to track down
who is calling me and try to make them stop… it works for a little. I begin receiving text messages of the same manner (name-calling). I change my phone number again and block almost every kid in my middle school’s number
- My mom decides to send me to mercy… I hate it at first and scared that I won’t make any friends. I was wrong, of course. I have made friends here that will last a lifetime and beyond and have established relationships that have helped me get through the hurt of my middle school years
By writing some words below, you are showing your support and letting everyone know they're not alone.
Do you like this post?