Thanks for your interest in screening BULLY! We’ve sparked a national movement, the power of which lies in the participation of individuals like you who work to create safe, caring, and respectful schools and communities.
The message of BULLY is something that just about anyone can relate to. At screenings, there’s rarely a dry eye in the house. Seeing BULLY in a shared, community setting is a unifying and powerful way of getting people to work together who might not be able to agree on any other issue. Bring your community together and help spread the movement.
Follow these easy steps to plan a screening in your community:
- Our Educator’s DVD and Toolkit includes a public screening license for educational facilities, organizations servicing youth, and municipal, town or other governmental venues where no admission is charged, and where all such exhibitions include educational presentations or activities before or after the screening. It excludes commercial theaters and college/university screenings outside of the classroom. Learn more about hosting a Community Screening (including college campuses).
- To host community screenings different from what our Educator’s DVD and Toolkit permits, you will need to obtain a public screening license. To do so, please contact Donna Call with Swank Motion Pictures at [email protected], or visit www.swank.com for pricing and further details on how to bring BULLY to your community event.
- Use the form below to plan and invite people to a community screening.
- Explore all of the Tools and Resources we’ve developed in collaboration with our partners to help fuel a meaningful discussion.
- Brainstorm with everyone who came about how to work together to face bullying in your community. Think about hosting other screenings together, and Create your own Bully Project!