I'm Kellie-Leanne, I'm from the UK, and I'm now 16.
I won't write my entire story, as it's far too long, but I'll list some of the things that happened in my life of being bullied. It started when I was 6, nearly 7.
- A girl started to take my best friend from me. She was making stories up that aren't true, and spreading rumors. (This was when I was 6.)
- I used to take my stuffed Lamb to school in my school bag, for comfort - I needed her. People took her from my school bag, and started tugging her around, trying to pull her apart, etc.
- They started to throw her around the classroom, and even when I asked for her back, they pulled her out of my reach, and away from me, and one guy held her by her neck, and pulled on her head really hard.
- I took a coloring book to school one day, a guy who was a year older than me took my coloring book, and flushed it into the male toilets. Yes, I had followed them in there, not caring whether I'd be told off. I just wanted my coloring book.
- My teacher bullied me too.
- I was called names, of all ranges.
- I was given the dead eye, constantly glared at.
- Made fun of.
- Whispered about.
- My year 3-4 teacher bullied me too.
- I developed an eating disorder from constantly being called names within the fat range, and many more.
- I was bullied to a point no one wanted to be my friend.
- I was caught walking home, and bullied by my own NIECE(Who was older than me), and her friend.
- People found out about how I coped with being bullied, which is self-harm, and a guy decided to call me names and tell me to go and slit my wrists.
- I've had threats of bricks being thrown at my head.
- Being ganged up on by a ton of guys
And a whole lot more. It has inspired me to, if I can, create a support group about bullying, self-harm, suicide and eating disorders that can go around schools, and make them fully aware of what happens, what can happen. You're not alone. You're never alone.
By writing some words below, you are showing your support and letting everyone know they're not alone.